Date:               Fri, 21 Apr 1995 18:09:18 CST
From:      "John Selph" <SELPHJ@alpha.obu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:         new install of FreeBSD and some things aren't there.

I can't run adduser, or deluser which doesn't seem to be on my
system.  I installed the "bindist" and I can't figure out how to
install any other packages so I ran "sup" which didn't add adduser or
anything else from what I can tell.  I guess it only does updates.
The system seems fine and stable, and all there which is why I'm
puzzled about the "adduser" and delete user thing.  Also I have a
more trivial question.  How do I turn off the "ESMTP spoke here"
message in sendmail?  It's not compatible with one of our mail
systems.  And is there a dos emulator that runs text mode programs?

*** John Selph, Network Manager             selphj@alpha.obu.edu  ***
*** Ouachita Baptist University, OBU box 3794                     ***
*** 410 Ouachita Street              office phone: (501)245-5567  ***
*** Arkadelphia, AR 71998                 OBU fax: (501)245-5500  ***