Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:34:30 -0400
From:      Jeremy Karteczka <jerkart@speakeasy.net>
To:        "James Satterfield" <james@floondoon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipsec + racoon + WatchGuard Firebox?

James,
If I recall correctly WatchGuard boxes are weird in the fact that they
must exchange keys in DES, then they can go up to 3DES.  I don't have my
documentation at home, but I was able to find this link to an example
for OpenBSD.  With a little manipulation you should be able to get going
from this.

http://www.rootprompt.net/openbsd_vpn.html

Best regards,
Jeremy Karteczka