Date:      Thu, 04 Dec 1997 20:27:13 +0000
From:      "Steven Fletcher (Shellnet IRC administrator)" <ircadmin@shellnet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD installation problems.

I've just tried to install FreeBSD, over FTP (no, not by modem, over a
2mbit line :)

However, as the setup has now been completed, the boot from the HD
states the two login and help files cannot be found, and neither can the
kernel be found.

Whilst I realise that I havent put much info here, has anyone seen this
sort of problem before, or does anyonw have any suspicions as to what I
have done wrong during the Install ?

I'd be most grateful if anyone could help me out here, and I'd be happy
to provide any more information if and when required :)

Thanks so much for reading this....

Steven Fletcher
steven@shellnet.co.uk