Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:07:42 -0600
From:      Jamie Gritton <jamie@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-Jail <freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   New jail(8) committed

I've finally put my jail(8) changes into HEAD.  This new version of jail
can create jails from a configuration file - see jail.conf(5) for the
format, as well as some additions to jail(8).  This doesn't mean you
*have* to use jail.conf, but it's a better way to manage jails than the
existing rc.conf method.

The plan is for rc.d/jail to start and stop jails as specified in
/etc/jail.conf, but that's not happening yet - right now it still uses
the old system, which jail(8) is still compatible with.

There's still more that I want to do with this, but it's time it was
part of current.

Enjoy :-).

- Jamie