Date:      Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:48:42 -0500
From:      Scott Corey <Scott@osef.org>
To:        James McNaughton <jtm63@enteract.com>
Cc:        Mit Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD needs to awake and come out of SERVER only market!

For the past three (3) years I have used only FreeBSD for everything.
Why anyone would want to use something else is beyond my comprehension.
If it works great, and works stable, why not use it?

BTW I run not only three web servers farms, but also we OSEF (Open
Source Education Foundation) have K-12 children using it in their public
schools. So wake up to the future, for it is here now.

Scott