Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 01:02:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      sagacious <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The unixhideout network.

The unixhideout network contains a large number of practical
examples and tutorials. This message is posted weekly
to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org with the aim of letting people
know what's available on the website.  Before you post a question
here it might be a good idea to first search the mailing list
archives <http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html#mailinglists>;
and/or The unixhideout network <http://www.unixhideout.com/>.

New articles have been posted during this period

How to do 100% system automated backups via cvsup.

You can view this howto by going to www.unixhideout.com and
viewing our forums in the FreeBSD help section.

--
Sagacious
The unixhideout network - http://www.unixhideout.com

PS: When i posted my tutorial i wrote to freebsd-questions,
many people told me to see how Dan from FreeBSD Diary posts
his and follow his lead. This is what i am doing. If it bothers
anyone, You only need to tell me once.