Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 19:08:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Hittinger <bugs@ns1.win.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   The Future Domain SCSI Card (fwd)

> Are the Future domain cards supported YES or NO, inquiring minds want to
> know.
>
> The models that I know of are the TMC-8xx/9xx series which are an 8-bit

I used a TMC-855 with good success for several weeks until I got my hands
on a BT946C.  I had to change the default ROM address to C800 and make
sure the card was jumpered with irq 5.

For an 8 bit card we had very good results but I felt we needed the PCI
interface for our work.  It did help :-)

Cheers,

Mark Hittinger
bugs@win.net