Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 2015 09:00:58 -0500
From:      "Philip Brown" <philip@nonprofitmgru1.org>
To:        <mono@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Philip Brown...United Way of Manatee County

To My Fellow Non-profit Leaders & United Way Partners,
My name is Philip Brown and our United Way team recently attended a Major Gifts Ramp-Up Event. Their time with the faculty of the National Development Institute was both valuable and engaging which is why United Way of Manatee County is co-sponsoring an upcoming Major Gifts Ramp-Up Conference here in Bradenton.

 If you are considering new ways to increase revenue in 2015, I highly recommend that you and your team register today for the Suncoast's Major Gifts Ramp-Up Event.Did you know that there are 57,000 families in our service region with a net worth in excess of one million dollars? This conference event will reveal how to reach these donors who may already believe in your important mission, but have yet to hear about your good work.

 The team at the  National Development Institute knows that you are working to diversify your revenue sources. In support of your efforts, NDI is hosting this two-day session to ensure you launch a successful Major Gifts Fundraising Program that raises 5, 6 & 7 figure gifts.

 Tuition for a conference of this magnitude would normally run upwards of $600 per person.  Understanding that budgets are tight, the National Development Institute is making this two-day offering available for only $98 for one person or $198 for UNLIMITED REGISTRATIONS for every member of your team.  You may be wondering who should attend? If you are an Executive Director, Administrator, Staff, Board Member, Trustee or Volunteer tasked with securing revenues for your nonprofit, ministry or local church, you are welcome to join us.

 Please note that due to space limitations, seating will reach capacity shortly. Please make your reservations right now by pressing the "play" button or link above!

 Attending a Major Gifts Ramp-Up Conference Event is the first and best step you can take to generate the revenues you need in 2015!

 Sincerely yours,

Philip Brown

 President
201 Main Street Suite 1a
Lexington SC 29072

http://trk.cpro20.com/Tracking/t.fo?80peg--mkh1-12x0n809&sl=e&t=5&_v=2
Update your subscription preferences visit
http://trk.cpro20.com/Tracking/t.fo?80peg--mkh1-12x0n809&sl=e&t=1&_v=2