Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:27:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      yossman <yossman@yoss.canweb.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   possible web page change

just taking a look at your site's information page 'where to get it' under
http://www.freebsd.org/availability.html.  perhaps when you answer the
question you could provide an additional link straight to the handbook's
helpful introduction to installing the software at
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook7.html#7.  this answers a lot of
the first time questions we get on IRC in efnet#freebsd, and it has the
additional bonus of showing them where the handbook is at should they have
other questions it answers.

hope you don't mind the occasional suggestions. ;)

yossman

Yossarian Holmberg (yossman)                        yossman@yossman.org
System Administrator, National Online           http://www.yossman.org/
my statements are my own, not my employer's -- i do not speak for them.

'... and if i die, before i learn to speak .. can money pay for all the
days i've lived awake but half asleep?' -- Primitive Radio Gods,
"Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand"