Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:24:57 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "."@babolo.ru
To:        Firsto Lasto <firstolasto@hotmail.com>
Cc:        aurelien.nephtali@wanadoo.fr, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: related jail topic - /dev/null often and regularly reverts permissions...

I use jails intensively, but never give a possibility
for that type of changes.
2 ways:
 - chflags  schg /path/to/jail/dev/*
 - mount -r /reduced_set_of_dev /path/to/jail/dev
first for full featured jails and second for
light weight jails.
(actually I always mount dev in jail directory
because of /path/to/jail is nodev mounted,
but that is another story)

@BABOLO      http://links.ru/