Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 22:26:05 +0200 (MEST)
From:      FreeMan@fantasymail.de
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Several IPv6 tunnels possible?

Hello Listers!

I hope that somebody here can help me with my
problem(s). I trying to setup several IPv6
tunnels on a FreeBSD 5.3 box. With only one
tunnel it works but whenever i add a other
one - both are broken and i cant connect out
to the world over ipv6.

Afaik i can use different gif interfaces but
i dont know how to define for each tunnel their
own default gateway.

ipv6_enable="YES"
ipv6_network_interfaces="xl0 gif0 lo0"
ipv6_defaultrouter="fe80::1%gif0"
gifconfig_gif0="myip tunnelserverip"
ipv6_ifconfig_gif0="ipv6adress prefixlen 128"
ipv6_ifconfig_gif0_alias0="ipv6adress2 prefixlen 128"

This works for one tunnel but how can i add a
second one without brake routing?

Thanks for you help!