Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:58:46 -0700
From:      s vas <sree.openwrk@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   bhyve installation problem freebsd 8.3

Hi
I am new to Freebsd. I wanted to try out BHyve.
I have installed FreeBSD 8.3-RC1 #0 in my system. I tried to follow the
instructions @ http://people.freebsd.org/~neel/bhyve/bhyve_instructions.txt

After checking out /projects/bhyve, when I type 'make world' I get the
following error
"WARNING: make world will overwrite your existing FreeBSD
installation without also building and installing a new
kernel.  This can be dangerous.  Please read the handbook,
'Rebuilding world', for how to upgrade your system.
Define DESTDIR to where you want to install FreeBSD,
including /, to override this warning and proceed as usual.

Bailing out now...
*** Error code 1

When I set the DESTDIR to '/, like (I am using bash) DESTDIR=/ and then
type 'make world', I still get the same error.

Am I missing something? I tried this with and without being super user.