Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:04:54 -0300
From:      Marcello Coutinho <marcellocoutinho@gmail.com>
To:        "apache@FreeBSD.org" <apache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: merge apache22 MPM modules on make config

Olli,

The tests I did was copying peruser patch files from
 apache22-peruser-mpm/files to  apache22/files.

They are applied only when peruser is selected.

My idea was to merge all apache22 options in one port only and use make
config to choose between them.

On my pbi build tests as well on normal build, all options compiled fine.

I've also send a port change request as it was my first try on changing
something on ports.

Thanks for the answer and future tests on weekend.

att,
Marcello Coutinho