Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:21:04 +0330
From:      h bagade <bagadeh@gmail.com>
To:        Rozhuk.IM@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: problem with vlan interfaces tagging/untagging in a simulated switch box

if you can not get the image, I've tried to draw text form here with commands:

		               ######################
  [system 1]------#--[eth0]----				               #
		              #                   |-- [hub0]------[vlan2]     #
  [system 2]------#--[eth2]----			          |	       #
		              #				                  |	       #
 		              #				             [eth1]       #
		              #################|#####

netgraph commands are:
ncgtl mkpeer eth0: hub lower lower0
ngctl name eth0:lower hub0
ngctl connect eth2: hub0: lower lower2
ngct mkpeer hub0: vlan vlan2 vlan2
ngctl name hub0:vlan2 vlan2
ngct connect vlan2: eth1: downstream lower
ngctl msg vlan2: addfilter '{vlan=2 hook="vlan2"}'

ifconfig commands:
ifconfig bridge0 create
ifconfig bridge0 addm eth0 addm eth2