Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:13:20 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        "Michael W. Oliver" <michael@gargantuan.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd.meetup.com participation

On 11 Nov 2003 at 13:58, Michael W. Oliver wrote:

> Hi folks, just wanted to drop this in for those of you who weren't aware
> of it:
>
> http://bsd.meetup.com/
>
> If you are so inclined, please sign up and get BSD Meetup's going in
> your local area.

I went there.  It seems you cannot set the date/time for a meetup.
It is fixed.  I also could not find a way to nominate another
location.

We already have a group that meets in Ottawa and we want to point the
time/location to our pub.  I don't think that can be done.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/