Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:26:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gcc and g++ version setting in buildflags.conf

I am running a purely clang world (no gcc42), while I also have gcc46
installed for ports building. I use ccache for both world and ports. In
/usr/local/etc/buildflags.conf I have set:
        BUILDFLAGS_GCC=         4.6+
        GCC_DEFAULT_VERSION=    4.6+
#      USE_GCC=                4.6+  # breaks distcc

Some ports builds unfortunately break under this setup because build is
looking for world's cc (gcc42 or clang). If I do this below, then the build
completes fine:
# setenv cc gcc46 && setenv cxx g++46

Any suggestions are welcome!