Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2001 07:24:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netbsd vulnerabilities

In defense of that, that'd work obviously, I was just going for the route
that best reflected the man page (and should therefore reflect how it is
used by a user).  the man page states taht nsops is unsigned... the sem.h
prototype states that, yet in semop_args and in the function, we
essentially make it signed.  checking for < 0 is a solution, but i guess I
was thinking for more along the lines of getting that code a bit more
cleaned up.  I just think it's minorly confusing that what a man page
states, really isn't... Either way will clear it up tho :-)

Andrew