Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:22:50 -0400
From:      "Tim Strike" <tstrike@targetnet.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fatal error 'longjmp()ing between thread contexts is undefined by POSIX 1003.1' at line ? in file /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_jmp.c (errno = ?)

We recently upgraded our development server from 4.2-STABLE (Thu Jan 11) to
4.3-RELEASE (-STABLE) and we're experiencing difficulties with our omniORB
3.0.3 servers.  The error that from the server is:

Fatal error 'longjmp()ing between thread contexts is undefined by POSIX
1003.1' at line ? in file /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_jmp.c (errno =
?)

We've recompiled omniORB 3.0.3 and the CORBA servers, and the problem
persists.  We even tried the standard echo server that ships with omniORB
3.0.3 and it still fails (same problem).

Any ideas on where to start looking for errors/changes since both omniORB
3.0.3 and the server worked under the 4.2-STABLE version from around
January?

--
Tim Strike (tstrike@targetnet.com)