Date:      Sun, 4 Mar 2001 16:41:59 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
To:        Marty Schlacter <martinschlacter@satx.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Soliciting feedback on new FreeBSD HOWTO

On 2001-03-04 15:20 -0600, Marty Schlacter <martinschlacter@satx.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm submitting this message to solicit feedback on a HOWTO I just created.
> It is a 12-page HOWTO that walks you through building a firewall based off
> FreeBSD-STABLE and IPFILTER.  Here's the relevant info:
>
> Title: How to Build a FreeBSD-STABLE Firewall with IPFILTER

Marty,

This looks like it would make an excellent Daemon News article.  Are
you interested in having it published by Daemon News?  It could then
be added to the FreeBSD documentation, or published anywhere else
you like, since DN only requires the rights to print and reprint
articles.  The author retains copyright.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    Was Jimi's modem a Purple Hayes?
mailto:gsutter@daemonnews.org