Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:15:02 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@usrlib.org>, FreeBSD-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.1.0 and i810

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 06:59:15AM -0500, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 12:32:50AM -0500, Andrew Hesford (ajh3@usrlib.org) wrote:
> > The XFree86 4.0.1 sources *did* offer a helpful hint. I have posted
> > another email which includes a patch to fix the buggy i810 driver.
>
> Are you people talking about XFree86 4.1.0 or 4.0.1?  Because
> 4.0.1 is >WAY< outdated.  :-)

Uhm, yeah, but the problems with switching VT's weren't present in that
version. Something changed between 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 that caused the problem,
and I think Andrew wants to know what exactly.

BTW, Andrew, I really hope you do succeed (esp. with the recent
4.1.0 troubles). Thanks for investigating this!

--Stijn

--
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.