Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 97 05:00:57 +0100
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports makefile Q

 >> [SAOimage]
 >>
 >> Which version are you trying to port? I have a working 1.6 version
 >> and it uses imake, so you don't need specific targets.

 > Version 1.6?  @#%^@!  Arrgh...I see now.  Is 1.6 called 'SAOtng'?  Are you
 > going to make a port of it?  (Figured as long as I was here, I'd take it
 > all the way through for the next guy...)

Yes it is called SAO The Next Generation. I made FreeBSD binaries a
few months ago (should be available at
ftp://head-cfa.harvard.edu/pub/rd/) but I never planed to add it in
the ports collection. I will be happy to pass the patches (they are
minimal) if you want to make the port.

Jean-Marc
 Jean-Marc Zucconi       Observatoire de Besancon       F 25010 Besancon cedex
                   PGP Key: finger jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr