Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:36:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Darrel <levitch@iglou.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: manual page | zpool-features

>> It should be part of the checkout. Try:
>>
>> man /usr/src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/cmd/zpool/zpool-features.5
>>

> found it.  :)
>
>>> Does this mean that I can not update from 9 to 10?
>>
>> No.

So I ran mergemaster and upgraded zpool from '28' to 'zpool-features'
and installed the new bootcode to ada0 and ada1.  The next step
needs to be right before I can reboot.

pfctl and snmp_pf need to be recompiled.  Does this mean 'make
clean', 'make', and 'make install' in
/usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/modules/snmp_pf and /usr/src/sbin/pfctl?
Is either of the directories incorrect or some other combination
of make calls required there?

Thanks,
Darrel