Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 22:13:48 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        bugs@warlock.win.net
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon

>> Ok ok so your not going to ditch the daemon :-)
>>
>> The daemon should be breaking a microsoft windows logo with his pitchfork :-)
>> crash!!  broken shards of glass everyplace.

Hahaha, too funny!

Next week, I will draw some pictures you want to need, with my
favorite CG tools, Photoshop, Kai's Power Tools, and KPT Bryce on
Macintosh.  (This week, I'm too busy. Sorry!)

P.S.: My latest daemon pictures are placed on

http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/bsd-nomads.gif (6bit-GIF)
http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/bsd-nomads.tif (24bit-TIFF)

This image is drawn for homepage of mailing list for laptop users of
*BSD :-).

(These image has no link for some reason. Please open it with its URL
 directly)

Ideas are welcome!

--
   HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi    E-mail:   hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (Keio Univ.)