Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:04:08 -0400
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@stringsutils.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat List <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Anyone ever tried experts-exchange for freebsd questions?

Kris Kennaway writes:

> Maybe it is not a good indication of their level of competency, but
> their website used to be expertsexchange.com, which turned out not to
> be so well thought out from a marketing perspective.

Hehe.. that was dumb..

They way I understand these type of sites work is that people give advice,
not any employees of the company or anyone under direct control of the
company.

An even better service would be one where the people that answer would get
some money. That would be a good incentive for knowledgeable people to
answer questions.

Anyone know of such a service with a FreeBSD section?