Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 21:18:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@keystone.westminster.edu>
To:        Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OS's...

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, Kevin Eliuk wrote:
> Check out comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc Re: BSDi Pricing.

As far as I can see, all that has is griping about the price.  What about
performance/power/versatility/support/blah, independant of price?
I'm trying to convince someone who's been using BSDi for a long time, and
is now considering FreeBSD because of the price hike.  If I can explain
some good examples of why FreeBSD would be better from a technical
standpoint, then he will go for it.  He is presently a professor here at
Westminster, and next year at Goucher, so it could be a plus for FreeBSD
in the University category.
Just a thought...

:-}  MAtt