Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 04:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan <dphoenix@bravenet.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ide striping

Does it make sense at all to stripe primary slave,
secondary master and slave together?
I would imagine it is a waste of time , just looking for thoughts
on this vs just a single primary master IDE.

--
Dan

|              BRAVENET WEB SERVICES                   |
|                 dan@bravenet.com                     |
|      screen;cd /usr/src;make buildworld;cd ~         |
|     cp MYKERNEL /sys/i386/conf;cd /usr/src           |
|        make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL	       |
|make installkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL;make installworld|