Date:      12 Mar 2003 13:34:07 +0100
From:      "Georg-W. Koltermann" <g.w.k@web.de>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IntelliJ IDEA && Java Version ('1.4.1-p3_1' vs '1.4.1_01')

It seems that the hint from Andreas Kohn on this list might work, see
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=367450+369922+/usr/local/www/db/text/2003/freebsd-java/20030302.freebsd-java

/usr/ports/java/jad is your friend.  I just tried it and got to the
screen which requests the eval license data.  I don't have that
currently, so I cannot tell if it really works.  I'm currently
downloading their latest  version and will request the eval license when
I get a few days time.

--
Regards,
Georg.