Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:10:40 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        jakob@teligent.se (Jakob Alvermark)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aztech MMPro 16 II

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to use the above with FreeBSD 2.2.1, with small amount of luck.
> I've installed FreeBSD and DOS on the same disk, so that I can set the=20
> card in MSS mode (the card can emulate both SoundBlaster Pro and=20

try my latest snap, http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/snd970731.tgz
(or wait for the next one tomorrow), MSS cards (and PnP ones as well)
work very well with it.

If you have a PnP board, try run pnpinfo (sources at my web page

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/FreeBSD.html

and let me know  the vnedor_id of your board, so I can nadd it to the
PnP code.

	Cheers
	Luigi