Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:58:41 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        fbsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsup question - man pages doesn't have the answers

I use cvsup, with the gui, on a regular basis, and am curious about some

of the Update Type categories. I read the man page, but it doesn't
explain
what these mean. When it is finished updating, the results show
Edit     620
Checkout     208
Rsync     0
Append     0
Touch     0
Create     0
Delete     128
Replace     0
Fixup     0
Other     0
Where can I find a description of these categories and what they mean?
I wonder why there are 128 deleted ports and no Replace, Create, Append
etc?

--
Regards,

Chip