Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan <dphoenix@bravenet.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   hardware chipset compat list

The Intel PRO/100 S Server Adapter contains the Intel 82550EY Fast
Ethernet controller

I am trying to find where i can find the chipset supported page.
For future reference. All i see on the main hardware compat page is
the make.....if someone could point me to this page...would be most
appreciated.

# The `fxp' device provides support for the Intel EtherExpress Pro/100B
# PCI Fast Ethernet adapters.

found this in the LINT kernel....can;t tell again what chipsets.

--
Dan

|              BRAVENET WEB SERVICES                   |
|                 dan@bravenet.com                     |
|      screen;cd /usr/src;make buildworld;cd ~         |
|     cp MYKERNEL /sys/i386/conf;cd /usr/src           |
|        make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL	       |
|make installkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL;make installworld|