Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:34:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Herman <pherman@element-5.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b memory leak?

Hi,

Has anyone seen any memory leaks in i4b?  It's happend to me twice now in
the last 2 months.  After about 15 days of uptime (with an average of 10
connections per day), i4b stops sending packets out of isp0.

I use the machine as router/dialup, and the other ethernet interfaces work
just fine, but when I try to ping, say www.freebsd.org (default gw isp0),
ping returns "no buffers available" -- until I restart the computer, and
then everything works fine for the next 15 days or so.

isdnd gives no error msgs whatsoever.  Anyone have similar experiences?
Any ideas on what it could be?

Paul Herman

P.S.  I'm using version 0.70 with 3.0-RELEASE for sppp connections.