Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:48:45 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 9.1 and intel graphics

> AFAIC Matthew Seaman already gave you a wonderful suggestion to add
> yourself to the group "operator" and just use the command "shutdown"
> with your own rights only. Did you try this suggestion?

Actually, it is wheel group.
To me it is "normal" to read mail and do something mundane in
console, to startx for browsing things that cannot be seen pro-
perly in lynx, to go back to console when done. I found no harm
su-ing in graphics and doing root work, like write to usb stick
or else. Eye catching is to use console in public, but...
Best regards

                               Zoran