Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:24:47 -0400
From:      "Michael Papp" <webtraffic@rcn.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   WebTraffic - Guaranteed Website Traffic Service, Free Analysis of Current Placement

This is a multipart MIME message.

--= Multipart Boundary 0804022324

If your site is not in the first 75 listings on the major search engines, you might as well not be on the net at all.
My name is Michael Papp, and this is a targeted e-mail advertisement for my company, WebTraffic.  I am asking for 60 seconds of your time that will benefit both of us.

WebTraffic is simple - I evaluate your website's current placement in all of the major search engines based on the keywords you have already chosen in your metatags, and reports the findings to you. This part of my service is FREE, and you are never obligated for anything further.  All of the information regarding your rankings in the search engines is completely verifiable by you.
Our service, our only service, is traffic generation for your site via intensive search engine submission. No banners, link exchanges, referrals,  popups, popafters or other worthless hits that you, I,  and everyone else who uses the net cannot stand.  WebTraffic assures that if someone is searching for a product or service you supply, they will find you first.

Intensive search engine submissions for your site. Daily. 24/7/365. To over 100,000 search-engines.

We get you the traffic your company deserves.

WebTraffic
Be Seen - Get Clicked !!
http://www.web-traffic.us/

PS - I did not buy your e-mail address, and I will not sell your e-mail address. I pulled your e-mail address from the web myself, I wrote this simple e-mail myself. And, should you request, I will remove your e-mail address from my list of contacts myself. I have no desire to waste your time e-mailing you if you are not interested in my service. Click the following to be removed from my mailing list.

PPS - Screaming, ranting, raving, abusive e-mails sent back will be read and appreciated for thier humor value, and promptly deleted.

--= Multipart Boundary 0804022324

<head>
content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
Express 2.0">
<title></title>
</head>

not&nbsp;in&nbsp;the
first&nbsp;75 listings&nbsp;on the major search engines, you
might as well not be on the net at all. </font></p>

and
this is a targeted e-mail advertisement for my company,
 href="http://www.web-traffic.us/"><font size="4"
face="Verdana">WebTraffic</font></a><font
 size="4" face="Verdana">.&nbsp; I am asking for 60
seconds of
your time that will benefit both of us.<br>
 face="Verdana">WebTraffic</font></a><font size="4"
face="Verdana">
is simple -&nbsp;I evaluate your website's
current&nbsp;placement
in all of the major search engines based on the keywords
you have
already chosen in your metatags, and&nbsp;reports&nbsp;the
findings to you. This part of my service is FREE, and you
are
never obligated for anything further.&nbsp; All of the
information regarding your rankings in the search engines is
completely verifiable by you.</font></p>

 color="#ff0000" size="4"
face="Verdana">
is traffic generation for your site via intensive search
engine
submission. No banners, link exchanges, referrals,&nbsp;
popups,
popafters or other worthless hits that you, I,&nbsp; and
everyone else who uses the net cannot stand.&nbsp; </font><a
 href="http://www.web-traffic.us/"><font size="4"
face="Verdana">WebTraffic</font></a><font
 size="4" face="Verdana"> assures that if someone is
searching for
a product or service you supply, they will find you
first.<br>
Intensive search engine submissions for your site. Daily.
24/7/365.
To over 100,000&nbsp;search-engines.<br>
We get you the traffic your company deserves.</font></p>

<strong>WebTraffic<br>
Be Seen - Get Clicked !!<br>
face="Verdana"><strong>http://www.web-traffic.us/</strong><;
/font></a></p>

did not
buy your e-mail address, and I will not sell your e-mail
address.&nbsp;I
pulled your e-mail address from the web myself, I wrote this
simple e-mail myself. And, should you request, I will
remove your
e-mail address from my list of contacts myself. I have no
desire
to waste your time e-mailing you if you are not interested
in my
service. Click the following to be removed from my mailing
list. </font></p>

<form action="mailto:webtraffic@rcn.com" method="SEND"
 enctype="text/plain">
    <input type="hidden" name="subject" value="REMOVE">
<input type="hidden" name="to" value="webtraffic@rcn.com">
    size="2" face="Verdana"><input type="submit"
    value="Remove Me"></font></p>
</form>

Screaming,
ranting, raving, abusive e-mails sent back will be read and
appreciated for thier humor value, and promptly
deleted.</font></p>

--= Multipart Boundary 0804022324--