Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:38:34 +0100
From:      Ian J Hart <ianjhart@freeloader.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Distfiles and diff

Is it possible to fetch a diff file (patch?) for one of the distfiles in
the ports collection? Can someone point me to the documentation I would
require. More specificllly I'm on about XFree86. I fetched the 3.3.4
distfiles a few weeks ago. Now it's changed to 3.3.5. I really don't
fancy another 30Mb download. Unfortunately I know nothing about this
subject. Can anyone help me please?

ian

ianjhart@freeloader.freeserve.co.uk