Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2002 05:10:22 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        R Scott Belford <scott@belford.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Contributing to FreeBSD

On 2002-04-06 08:02, R Scott Belford wrote:
> We would like to contribute by hosting a mirror here in Hawaii.  We are
> the local linux/unix users group with superior bandwidth available from
> our host, the University of Hawaii.  I have not found any links with
> recommended recipes for mirroring you.  If this would be a valued
> contribution, could you point me in the most helpful direction to get
> started.

You can always start by trying too set up a mirror with the instructions
available at http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/

If you find the above article lacking in information or still need more
information after reading it, then you're welcome to mail
freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org or the authors of the article asking for more help.

Good luck in setting up your mirror :)

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/