Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:28:35 -0400
From:      Robert Blayzor <rblayzor.bulk@inoc.net>
To:        Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: web hosting best practices

On Apr 13, 2009, at 8:55 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> That said, most of the information I'm looking for revolves around
> security and performance issues, user management, and just what
> additional php and perl modules to offer as standard.  Very basic
> stuff, but I'm looking for broad outlines and the experience of
> others...

Might want to save yourself a bunch of trouble and look at something
like CPanel.  Just install a base FreeBSD 7.x or Linux (ie: CentOS,
etc) and away you go.  Basically turns the box into an appliance and
they have service provider based monthly leasing that's very cost
effective.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC