Date:      Mon, 12 May 2014 21:21:23 -0600
From:      Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Package building schedule and postfix-tls

I've just installed a new server with 10.0 and am setting it up (which
is _so_ much easier with pkgng!) - but I realised the default version of
postfix doesn't have TLS support, and I need postfix-tls instead (which
is in ports, but not available as a package yet). I think I read that
packages get built weekly, but is there anywhere I can go to check when
the next set will be built, or are they always built on a certain day?
If possible I'd like to know when I'll be able to install the new package.

--
Bruce