Date:      Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:46:08 +0200
From:      "freebsd-question@premsoft.co.za" <freebsd-questions@premsoft.co.za>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.9-STABLE --> 4.8-RELEASE downgrade. Pitfalls?

Hi all.

I want to downgrade a 4.9-STABLE box to a 4.8-RELEASE
box to sort out this MySQL problem that I have. Are
there any known pitfalls that I should be aware of
before I do this downgrade? I think rcNG was imported
on some stage? Will this have any effect on the 4.8
branch?

I just want to make sure that this is a (semi) smooth
process as I do not have physical access to that
machine over weekends and I *really* do not want to
go to work early Monday morning. ;)

Input will be greatly appreciated. ;)

Thank you.

---jaco