Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:53:06 -0600
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anticipated release date for 3.4

At 02:42 PM 11/18/99 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> My psychic powers are telling me that this information will find it's
>> way on to the front page of Slashdot in the near future.
>
>Heh.  Wow, I wonder how he does it folks! :)

"Believe them.  They're for real" - late night psyhic ads

>> Any special fixes or new features I should be giving prominence to in the
>> write up?
>
>netgraph, um, lots of fixes...  um...  anybody else remember what the
>hell we added since 3.3? :-)
>
>A cvs diff might be in order if you really want to answer this
>question. :)

Or I just look in the folder with all the -stable commits since 3.3R. ;)

A bit less than 400 messages since then.  Trim out discussions and man page
updates.  Hard to say maybe a bit over 100 commit messages.  Haven't done a
cvsup from 3.3R to stable for actual file changes, but hey most don't
matter to many.  Not that I wish to belittle all the work done.

And besides everone should know where to look if the *really* want to know.
 Will say that it's been a bit calmer for this go round, but -current has
been very busy.

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve