Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 07:54:18 -0500
From:      Jonathan Towne <wrongway@slic.com>
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup not being updated?

Sure looks weird to me.. i've not gotten anything but ports
updates from cvsup4 in maybe.. two days..  I think this could be
a relatively large problem, depending on how you think of it..
we're not introducing any bugs into the system on those cvsup
mirrors, but, we're also not getting any out.

--
Jonathan Towne		jontow@massive.geek.edu/wrongway@slic.com
Systems Administrator			 http://massive.geek.edu/