Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:01:26 +0200
From:      Alex Marandon <al@alpage.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing xmms with ogg support

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 08:04:03AM +0200, Roland Jesse wrote:
> > configure:8107: ogg/ogg.h: No such file or director
> > However these files are present in /usr/local/include
>
> Well, how about adding just another -I/usr/local/include anyway?

Well I don't know where to add it. I've tried to specify include
directory with --includedir flag of the ./configure, but not more
succesfully. I thinks something is wrong with my ogg-vorbis header files
because if I try to compile a .c file containing the single line:
#include <ogg/ogg.h>
It fails with complaining that it can't find the file. But the file is
really here. I've started to learn C programming for just a few hours
and the are still a lot of mysteries ;o)

--
Alex