Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:32:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Kenneth R. Westerback" <krw@tcn.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2R - lynx port fails with checksum mismatch

Having installed the ports collection with 2.2R, and subsequently applied
210, 210, 211, 212 and 213 to 2.2R I cd'ed to /usr/ports/www/lynx and
typed make.

After finding and downloading lynx2-7.zip & 27bugfixes.zip -- BOOM, '>>
Checksum mismatch for 27bugfixes.zip' and the make fails.  I updated the
Makefile and MD5 file from ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/www/lynx,
removed the downloaded files and tried again with the same result.

Then I removed the downloaded files again and manually retrieved them from
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles.  Same error, with both the
original lynx files and the updated ones.

Suggestions anyone?

---- Ken