Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:52:31 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Brad Knowles" <brad.knowles@skynet.be>, <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>, "Salvo Bartolotta" <bartequi@neomedia.it>
Cc:        "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Use of the UNIX Trademark

Actually I think it probably was nitrogen, it's cheaper.  The basic
idea was to use a welding cylinder where the gasses are under thousands
of pounds of pressure so as to get the most work out of it.  Another
thing I just remembered about compressed oxygen is that you can't have any
impurities in the lines, no grease oil, etc. as that will explode when
hit with compressed oxygen under that pressure, that definitely didn't
meet the criteria for those actuators, as they didn't use special lines.