Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 09:12:59 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   New bktr driver for FreebSD/Alpha (bt848/bt878)

I've committed my changes to make the bktr Bt848/bt878 driver compile
on the Alpha to -current.

Please can someone test it on an experimental Alpha box.

It may panic your machine. (this is quite possible!!!)
so please only do this on a machine you are willing to experiment with.

Please email me any feedback. I have no Alpha hardware so I've no idea
how well this will work.

Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.