Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:20:11 +0200
From:      Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec@ijs.si>
To:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: "sa-learn -q" patch in FreeBSD

--Boundary-00=_7ru7EjOEx65BKNr

Forwarding to maintainer of port mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin.

Regards
   Mark
 ---------------

To: users@SpamAssassin.apache.org
Subject: "sa-learn -q" patch in FreeBSD
From: jm@jmason.org (Justin Mason)

anyone know what this is/does?
  http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/FreeBSD/.message/32ba98d/xml
--j.

Subject: Re: "sa-learn -q" patch in FreeBSD
Date: Friday 25 August 2006 12:38
From: Justin Mason <jm@jmason.org>
To: Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+sa@ijs.si>
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org

Mark Martinec writes:
> Vivek Khera wrote:
> > in the current port for 3.1.4, there are no freebsd-specific patches
> > to SA, so whatever this was is no longer there.
>
> You are one day behind  :)
>
> > On Aug 23, 2006, at 5:01 PM, Justin Mason wrote:
> > > anyone know what this is/does?
> > >   http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/FreeBSD/.message/32ba98d/xml
>
> No idea why it is there, but apparently adds option -q (=quiet)
> to sa-learn and to spamassassin, suppressing  the:
>   print "$phrase tokens from $learnedcount message(s)
>      ($messagecount message(s) examined)\n"
> and the:
>   print "$count message(s) examined.\n"

well, if the FreeBSD people want to submit that patch upstream, we'd
appreciate it.  Forks between platforms are not a good thing.

--j.