Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:04:10 +0200
From:      Stefan <veith@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Congratulations!

Congratulations on your really great operatng system!

I run FreeBSD-2.2.1 since May and (after some problems) I am completely
satisfied with it. I was fed up with MS Windows 95 because there were -
and still are - several crashes every day on my 486-system. But on the
FreeBSD-system, I only had some (really not serious) core dumps.

Go on developing FreeBSD, it is really astonishing to see what a great
power can be in such an old system I have - if you use the right
software.

			Stefan.