Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 2020 11:59:53 +0000
From:      "Ms Rute Martins" <rute.martins@highproskills.co.za>
To:        freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-users-jp 96582] Build your Digital Skills Online and Get Certified Online

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
<https://www.highproskills.ae/>;

=20

<https://www.highproskills.ae/>; About Us
<https://www.highproskills.ae/about-us>; Online Courses
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/>;

Time and time again, industry data, market trends, and insights from top
business leaders highlight Digital and IT skills as a key component to succ=
ess
in the workplace. To find out more about our IT skills that top companies v=
alue,
Visit our website
<https://www.highproskills.ae/free-trial-signup>;  and try our IT Online cou=
rses
for free.

Are you ready to make Digital IT skills your superpower but don=C3=A2=E2=82=
=AC=E2=84=A2t know
where to start? Check out our top online courses in Certified Ethical Hacki=
ng,
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching, Networking with windows Server and many m=
ore.

View All Courses =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>;

Why Choose Highpro?
    Free trial with full access to our online training library before you
    purchase
    Our IT simulations provide the best way for students to practice real-w=
orld
    IT skills. Using integrated hardware and OS simulations, students face =
IT tasks
    that they will encounter on the job and are given immediate feedback to=
 help
    them improve quickly.
    Our Online learning platform replicates both Hardware and Software in L=
ab
    Simulations. You do not need to purchase expensive equipment or Softwar=
e for
    your practicals.
    Affordable Course fee of US$300 which includes an examination voucher f=
or
    our Professional Certification Exams.
    100% engaging Online Course. Learn anywhere, anytime and get certified =
in
    the comfort of your home.
    Our Online training programs also include certification practice exams.
    Students can build their confidence and testing acumen by practicing as=
 many
    times as they like.

 Start Here =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/cisco-routing-and-switching-ccna>;

Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
Our Cisco Routing and Switching Pro courseware prepares students to use Cis=
co
routing and switching devices and prepares them for two certification exams=
:
Routing and Switching Pro exam, and Cisco CCNA exam (200-301).=20
=20
$300

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/cisco-routing-and-switching-ccna>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/certified-ethical-hacker>;

Certified Ethical Hacker CEH New!
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker training, empowers you to identify
vulnerabilities and to assess the security posture of target systems.
=20
$300

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/certified-ethical-hacker>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-security-plus>;

CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ Certification Course is a global certification that valid=
ates
the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions & pursue an=
 IT
security career.
=20
$300=20

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-security-plus>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-network-plus>;

Networking with Windows Server
This course prepares students for Windows Server Networking certification e=
xam
and Microsoft=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=84=A2s Networking with Windows Server 2016 =
certification exam
(70-741).
=20
$300

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/networking-with-windows-server>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-a-plus-certification>;

CompTIA A+ Technician
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support
today=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=84=A2s core technologies from security to cloud to =
data management and
more.
=20
$250=20

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-a-plus-certification>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-linux-plus>;

CompTIA Linux+ Certification New!
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage every=
thing
from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers=20
=20
$250=20

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-linux-plus>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/microsoft-office-2019-certification>;

Microsoft Office Certification
Our Microsoft Office 2019 online certification course program imparts pract=
ical
skills on how to perform essential tasks in Microsoft Office productivity
applications=20
=20
$250=20

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/microsoft-office-2019-certification>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-it-fundamentals>;

CompTIA IT Fundamentals

CompTIA IT Fundamentals is the only single certification that covers all ar=
eas
of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal f=
or
non-technical professionals.

=20
$250

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-it-fundamentals>;
<https://www.highproskills.ae/windows-10-client-pro>;

Windows 10 Client Professional
This course enables you perform core IT tasks including installation and
monitoring of the Windows operating system.
=20
$250

Learn More =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/windows-10-client-pro>;

Upcoming Seminars and Conferences

Find a seminar or conference that works for you and learn new skills for
fast-tracking your career.

View All Seminars =E2=96=BA
<https://www.highproskills.ae/seminars-and-conferences>;

Copyright =C3=82=C2=A9 2020, Highpro International Skills Training, All rig=
hts reserved.

106 Johan Avenue, Dennehof, Sandton 2196 Sandton,
Johannesburg, Gauteng, Republic of South Africa

No longer want to receive these emails?
unsubscribe from this list
<https://highproskill.com/?newsman=3Dunsubscribe&code=3DnXJR1CVs39OwEK9W-pt=
h1TJwGPY:rx0ClxswF08re6S1qg8HIw>