Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 1997 21:30:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ben Black <black@zen.cypher.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   BootEasy, barracudas, and psm0 problems

i am currently having 2 problems.  the first i am certain can be solved
inside freebsd, the second may be hardware.

1) whenever i install booteasy on a seagate barracuda it gives me the
normal F1.......BSD stuff, but pressing F1 just gives me the prompt
again.  if i use the boot floppy to boot sd(0,a)kernel then the system
boots from sd0 as expected.  any ideas?  booteasy works fine on this
machine using a fujitsu drive.

2) psm0 is correctly probed at boot but cat /dev/psm0 gives the error
Resource Temporarily Unavailable.  obviously nothing that wants to use
the mouse can find it.

thanks,
ben