Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 1995 22:02:49 +1000
From:      quark!simon@sleipnir.iaccess.com.au (Simon Taylor)
To:        owner-freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com, questions-owner@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org

Dear FreeBSDers,
in it for over a period of two months, and have had no response, so I can only
assume there is a problem.

I have now no alternative but to send this request to the questions list
itself, and copies to some of the FreeBSD team in an effort to get some
attention.

(Let me repeat what I've said in earlier e-mail requesting to unsubscribe,
I'm a big fan of FreeBSD Unix, and appreciate the effort put in by the
volunteers behind it, but your inattention to my requests, (or problems
at your end in receiving them) leave me little alternative but to send my
request like this.

Sincerley,

Simon Taylor (simon@unisolve.com.au)