Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:13:33 +0100
From:      J.S. <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject:   LyX in FreeBSD

Has anyone experienced the following problems with LyX in FreeBSD?
The people behind LyX mailinglist apparently aren't interested in backing
us newbies up.

1. Problem exporting to most of the available formats when .EPS imagages
are present.

2. Difficulty in getting LyX to recognize your X fonts, as well as
difficulty defining custom fonts for i.e. headlines.

If anyone knows what I might do here, I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,
J.S.